Hospital Map, Transport and Parking
RPA is accessible by bus, train, walking, cycling, and taxi.
For more information on specific available transport, please use our Transport Access Guide or our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Transport Access Guide.
RPA Staff and Visitor Car Park
Parking is available in the RPA Staff and Visitor Car Park. Access to the car park entry is via Hospital Road (off Carillon Avenue), Camperdown. Casual hourly parking rates apply.
The car park is a short walk to the main hospital entrance.
There are a number of accessible parking bays near the hospital's main entrances:
- Outside RPA Hospital main entrance, off Missenden Road.
- Outside King George V entrance, off Missenden Road (opposite the main entrance).
- Outside Women and Babies entrance, off Johns Hopkins Drive.
- Off Gloucester Drive (nearby Gloucester House and the Atrium entrances).
- Off Brodie Street.
Patient Drop-off and Pick-up Zones
Patients can be dropped off or picked up at any of the timed drop off zones outside the main entrance points to the hospital.
Radiotherapy and Dialysis Patient Parking
There is limited parking available on campus for radiotherapy and dialysis patients:
- Radiotherapy patients can park on Salisbury Road (outside Radiation Oncology).
- Dialysis patient parking is off Susan Street.
Other Nearby Parking Options
- Street parking (local council hourly parking rates apply).
- Nearby privately operated car parks are also available in the surrounding area.